Friday, April 23, 2010

Family Life Back to Normal

Almost three months has come and gone scents I have been on my blog. David's Father passed away back on March 11th. Sad to see him go but his is no longer in pain and discomfort.

We did get to see your oldest daughter her husband and the three grandchildren. they were here for about two and a half weeks.




Tried Children after great grandfathers service






Went to lunch with grandmother, Mom and Great grandmother



Cute little Zachery

Jennifer and I left California at the same time she heading back home to Virginia and I and the boys went out to Utah for Spring break to see family.

Had a great time seeing my sisters and brothers there in Utah only didn't see Lorna and Neldon.
Got to see my two Aunts Fern and Bertha my mothers two older sisters. Their not in to good of health.

No comments: