Sunday, November 30, 2008

Bartley Thanksgiving

Had a nice Thanksgiving at the Edmans home. Marge and Jim Edman are good friends with David's parents. Their son and daughter inlaw (Jamie and Marsha) live with them in their home. Jamie was the bishop when David served with him almost twelve years ago. We had Christopher when David severed with him as his second counselor in the Cordelia ward.

We did this last year but we hosted Thanksgiving at our home. We decided to get together again because they had none of their married family coming home for the holiday. Both families enjoy each others company. I forgot my camera but I'm hoping I can get some form David's father.

David and I went out shopping for Christmas in an old mining town up above Sacramento Saturday morning. Was a fun area by the name of Sutter Creek. May sound familiar a lot of history in the little town. We found a few things and enjoyed having lunch there also.

No comments: